After a long day of holiday activities we all deserve a little treat. A nice refreshing glass of Holiday Sangria will do the trick. The wintery citrus flavour will give you a refreshing boost to take on more fun holiday activities.
What you need:
- 2 bottles (3 cups/750 mL each) chilled rosè
- 1 cup (250 mL) brandy
- 1 (250 mL) orange juice
- 1/4 (50mL) Redpath Granulated White Sugar
- 2 oranges thinly sliced
- 2 lemons thinly sliced
- 3 limes thinly sliced
- 2 apples, cored and cut into chunks
- 2 cups (500 mL) club soda
How to prepare:
1. On medium heat in a large saucepan combine wine, brandy, orange juice and sugar. Mix until the sugar dissolves, then remove from heat.
2. Add the sliced oranges, lemons, limes, and apple chunks. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. When ready to serve, remove from fridge and add the club soda.