These are the easiest, best-tasting peanut butter cookies you will ever make! If you’re a fan of peanut butter, then these are the cookies for you. They’re rich, chewy, and have that classic rich peanut butter taste.
They don’t have any flour in them either, which makes them perfect for anyone with gluten or wheat allergies.
Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies
What you need:
- 1 cup (250 mL) all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Redpath Golden Yellow Sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Redpath Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1 large egg
How to prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place peanut butter in a mixing bowl. Stir in sugars, baking soda, and salt, and mix until smooth.
3. Beat in egg until the dough is thick and holds together.
4. For each cookie, scoop out about 1 tbsp (15 mL) of dough and roll into a ball, then place on the prepared baking sheet. Once you’ve formed all the cookies, use a fork to press down on each cookie to create a cross-hatch pattern.
5. Bake in the oven for 9 – 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on the baking sheet for several minutes before transferring the cookies to wire racks to cool completely (be careful during this step, as the cookies are very fragile while warm). The cookies will keep well in an airtight container for 4 – 5 days.